Distinctive paint job at Watsonville

I tried out this new B36 livery today. I wanted to see if the Bonanza would handle differently, but I didn't notice any difference. I flew a landing pattern that included a missed approach. We've had a lot of patchy fog around here of late, thanks to the heat inland, and you never know when it's going to blow across the airport, obscuring your view of the runway just when you want to land, which is what happened to me today. After blowing the first approach, I paid close attention to the LOC arrow and managed to line up and land on RWY 20 the second time around.

Snazzy livery.jpg

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

I’ve enjoyed the clouds around KWVI recently. Have fun.

The clouds have been more interesting back East, as you know. I saw you (your nameplate; not the plane) around Manchester, NH a couple of days ago.

Speaking of clouds, I see actual clouds here, as opposed to the usual low morning overcast, when I look out our windows this morning.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5