Help!!!! Anyone?

Here's my problem... while taxing or flying straight, If I use my mouse to pan left or right to view while turning I loose all steering and the

plane stays in the turn until I pan back forward has anyone had this problem before. I don't remember it happening before the last update. Thanks.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

It sounds like you've got the mouse set up to also handle rudders? Check that out in Options.

Pan around for looking is usually right mouse button or middle mouse button.

No I checked it out and that was not it but I did learn that when I hold the right mouse button there's no steering un till I release it this happens on the ground and in the air.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

I guess I'm on my own with this one,

Thanks to those that replied.

I already tried that with no luck, I set all controls back to default and no luck thanks.

Do you have many peripherals plugged in? Maybe more than one is setup to control the rudder?

Maybe you could try unplugging one or two (if you have a few devices) and see if it still does it

The control settings are stored in the cloud (MS Servers) so going back to default night not change them. I think “reset” in app settings might though

Regards

Steve

Edited by g7rta

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Do you have many peripherals plugged in? Maybe more than one is setup to control the rudder?

Maybe you could try unplugging one or two (if you have a few devices) and see if it still does it

The control settings are stored in the cloud (MS Servers) so going back to default night not change them. I think “reset” in app settings might though

Regards

Steve

Thanks Steve I will give it a try when I get home