When I started FS2020 last night (late about 2AM) it put me into another update. It said it was 1.17.3 if I recall correctly, same as the last one. It was smaller, about 320 Mb. It seemed to be all updated liveries for the stock airplanes from Asobo. These were optional updates in Content Manager in the World Update but now pushed. I ran a quick flight and a bush trip leg, and did not see any problems. My FS2020 is installed on Steam.

Pat

We all had the same, small update. They’ve added the aviator’s liveries (not too bothered about them myself)

There are plenty of posts about it on the official forum..

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/small-update-today/412526

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

With that last update the loading time went from 2 min to 3.5 min

Anybody else had the same bad surprise?

J Louis

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

No I haven't experienced that at all. Have you tried restarting your computer after the update?

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

We all had the same, small update. They’ve added the aviator’s liveries (not too bothered about them myself)

There are plenty of posts about it on the official forum..

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/small-update-today/412526

Regards

Steve

Interestingly enough, the liveries were not mentioned in the info displayed by MSFS just before clicking to download the update, but what can we do.

OTOH, I can confirm those liveries are NOT mandatorily downloaded if you had previously installed and, later on, deleted them.

Even so, I checked the TBM930 Aviator's livery in order to see if they had actually updated it, since that far it wasn't compatible with the wonderful opening doors feature included in the TBM930 Improvement Mod. Unfortunately, it is still incompatible with the Mod.

BTW, in case it may be of interest, Asobo's Kenmore livery is also incompatible, unlike the default and a number of other add-on liveries for the TBM930.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)