CTD problems solved, maybe

I had multiple CTDs yesterday afternoon, after none in a morning session. Today I reviewed various recommendations re. how to resolve this issue. The most fundamental step, I was reminded, is to make sure everything, especially Windows and Microsoft Store gaming services, is updated before you launch the sim. I hadn't checked updates between yesterday morning and yesterday afternoon. When I returned to the sim this afternoon, I first checked to see if my Windows 10 was up to date (it was), and then I opened the Microsoft Store app to check its updates and discovered an uncompleted/interrupted gaming services update. I updated gaming services (Steam and xBox?) and went on to the sim. I then ran MSFS for a good 90 minutes without a hiccup or a burp. :cool:Fingers crossed ... Edited by Aptosflier
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Good to know, although I have had only 1 CTD since Christmas (when I got MSFS 2020) and that was in February.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.