How do you reset the NAVLOG?

I completed a VFR flight from YEGG to YORG (Orange NSW) creating the flight plan manually within FS2020.

On successful completion I decided to do a completely different VFR flight from YFST (Forster) to YOBR.

I created the flight plan within FS2020 selecting YFST as the departure airport and YOBR as the destination.

I started the flight and displayed both the VFR map and the NAVLOG.

To my frustration the NAVLOG shows the departure as YEGG and YORG as the destination YET the VFR map shows the airports in my new flight plan correctly.

How do I reset the navlog to correctly use my newly entered flight plan or have I discovered another bug?

vfr.jpg

Edited by jparnold
add image

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

557 views and no replies? Seems that no one must know.

John

557 views and no replies? Seems that no one must know.

Sorry John :(

I do not have a complete answer for you, however, I think you need to go back to the first screen where you can choose to start the flight plan or pick your aircraft, view logs (hoping this makes sense).

If you've done that, then I would agree with you that this is indeed a bug.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Thanks David.

I feel sure that I did 'return' to the main screen as I don't know of any other way of entering a new flight plan.

I may now have the answer. I think (repeat think) that when I completed the first flight I left the NAVLOG displayed on the screen before returning the the main screen which could have (actually should not have) retained the data in the navlog from the first flight.

I say this because I tried it again and 'closed' the navlog (X at top right of navlog window) before returning the the main screen and I did not have the same 'problem' as described when creating this thread.

Later, when I get some time, I will experiment and see if this is true. It will take flying a complete flight to test exactly so that is now on the back burner.

BTW your 'signature' doesn't disclose which country you live in let alone which state/county.

John