Little Navmap crashes MSFS on my PC

I tried using Little Navmap for the first time today. I set up a flight plan from Sacramento Int. Airport to South Lake Tahoe and saved it on my PC. Then going to the World map in MSFS, I clicked "load/save," clicked "load," selected the plan I'd saved, and opened it. My flight plan was then displayed on the World map screen. I clicked on fly, etc., but I never got off the ground, because a CTD soon followed. This happened several times, including once before I even got to the cockpit.

I really wanted to fly to Tahoe--where I skied a lot in another life--so next, I set up a plan in MSFS. The best I could manage in the sim was a low-level IFR plan that would end up with me on top of the airport and too high to land. I accepted the sim's plan anyway, took off in a Beech Baron and flew 40-plus minutes from takeoff to landing on RWY 18 at South Lake with nary a hiccup. If the prior effects (the CTDs) were indicative of a cause, then Little Navmap and MSFS appear to have had some serious disagreements on my computer. Perhaps it was because of the way I loaded the flight plan? Any suggestions welcome.

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Have you downloaded the most recently updated version of LMN? The update came out just a week or so ago.

I don't know if it matters. I never had a CTD caused by LMN either pre- or post-update.

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

Have you downloaded the most recently updated version of LMN? The update came out just a week or so ago.

I don't know if it matters. I never had a CTD caused by LMN either pre- or post-update.

I downloaded it yesterday. I created my flight plan in Little Navmap before I launched MSFS. Then I launched MSFS, went to the World map, clicked load/save, and then clicked load, which brought up the directory where I'd saved my flight plan. I highlighted the flight plan file and clicked clicked "open." Then the plan appeared on the World map. Do you do anything different from this?

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Check to see if FS2020 Scenery Library is loaded into the Little Navmap internal database.

Should look like this:

FLIGHT-PLAN-G.jpg

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

Check to see if FS2020 Scenery Library is loaded into the Little Navmap internal database.

Should look like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]225865[/ATTACH]

Thanks. It probably isn't. In case I can't make sense of the users manual, how do you load it?

The beauty of LNM is that if you hover over a command a box pops up telling you about it and usually also offers a link to the on-line manual.

I did have problems loading in the Scenery Library because mine was in a non-standard place - bit of searching got it sorted though. Once you've got LNM installed properly you never have to worry again because all the setup data is stored away from the programme so updates etc just go looking for that.

I use it all the time, even if I'm not actually using a flight plan, just for the info it gives me. Oh yes - it also keeps a log book of all flights which is much better than the in-sim one.