I thought,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I hadn't played with MSFS since about Christmas. I had a whole house full until New Years and then the wife and I both had Covid and lost most of January. Then the update issues started happening and I just waited until they were hopefully resolved, and also waitnnd patiently for me Bravo TQ. It was my understanding that the "Flap Issue" introduced a few updates back was taken care of, but after a flight yesterday I wonder. I took off in the standard 152, just to get a feel for things again, and when I reached 45 knots the game started telling me to lift off. The plane was "floaty" on landing also. I then tried the weekly landing challenge and that plane was hard to put on the ground also. I thought that this issue was patched already.
Ryzen 7 5800X@4.7ghz, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 32 Gig Gskill 3600, AMD 6800XT Black, Corsair 850w, Soundblaster Z, Samsung 970 M.2 1tb for o/s, Samsung 850 Evo 500g for MSFS, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb for Games

I hadn't played with MSFS since about Christmas. I had a whole house full until New Years and then the wife and I both had Covid and lost most of January. Then the update issues started happening and I just waited until they were hopefully resolved, and also waitnnd patiently for me Bravo TQ. It was my understanding that the "Flap Issue" introduced a few updates back was taken care of, but after a flight yesterday I wonder. I took off in the standard 152, just to get a feel for things again, and when I reached 45 knots the game started telling me to lift off. The plane was "floaty" on landing also. I then tried the weekly landing challenge and that plane was hard to put on the ground also. I thought that this issue was patched already.

It has been fixed, as confirmed by multiple threads and discussions you can find on the forums. I went and searched out confirmation because I had downloaded an add-on as a temporary fix, and wanted to know if I should now delete it. The answer was yes, go ahead and delete the add-on.

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

I think you misread my problem. I do not have the "fix" installed. While taking off in the 152 liftoff speed is 52.8 knots and you get a speed too high warning on landing with anything above that. If I am not mistaken these were the same symptoms of the flap bug that has supposedly been fixed.
Ryzen 7 5800X@4.7ghz, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 32 Gig Gskill 3600, AMD 6800XT Black, Corsair 850w, Soundblaster Z, Samsung 970 M.2 1tb for o/s, Samsung 850 Evo 500g for MSFS, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb for Games

While taking off in the 152 liftoff speed is 52.8 knots
The stall speed of a 152 is 49kts, so that's about right.

you get a speed too high warning on landing with anything above that
That must be something to do with the help level being set to beginner level; that wasn't the "floating flaps" bug.
i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

The stall speed of a 152 is 49kts, so that's about right.

That must be something to do with the help level being set to beginner level; that wasn't the "floating flaps" bug.

Help level is set to Medium. I don't fly the 152 except when I did the Training Lessons so I probably have the speeds wrong and confused with other planes. I had a friend over who had never done a flight sim before so was starting him in the 152 so as to not scare him off. He was quite impressed with MSFS and flying over his own house.

I think you misread my problem. I do not have the "fix" installed. While taking off in the 152 liftoff speed is 52.8 knots and you get a speed too high warning on landing with anything above that. If I am not mistaken these were the same symptoms of the flap bug that has supposedly been fixed.

I was referencing the add-on I used to explain why I confirmed that the flaps bug had been fixed. The point is that the flaps bug has been fixed.

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.