Tip about website with current flight weather around the globe?

Hi!

I have tried to find a good site where I can see actual weather situation on ground (airports) and and up in different levels, but those I find is not so good visualy.

I like my flights in wind and weather situations - and with such weather overview its easier to pick up where to make interesting flights.

I know there are overview over airports by metars - but thats not enough. So tip will be aprreciated..

There's a live weather map that I use to check weather conditions here:

https://www.windy.com/?38.299,-86.331,6

Check the right hand margin for weather overlays of interest.

RAM: Team T-Force 32GB CPU: RYZEN 7 3700X 8-Core 3.6 GHz (4.4 GHz Max Boost) Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 super C Drive: M.2 SSD 1.0tb CPU Air Cooler: DEEPCOOL GAMMAX GTE V2, PSU: Bronze 600W, Flight Stick: Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS, W10

https://www.meteoblue.com/en/weather/aviation/air/new-york_united-states-of-america_5128581

has similar maps to Windy (tho strangely not in wind speed knots) and is the same weather MSFS bases off of - tho this doesn't guarantee exact conditions, I have found them to be close enough for my VFR flight planning. Especially useful are the cloud diagrams

I have earlier tried Windy, but to me it seem that Windy show weatherforecast rather than current weather. It could be I am wrong, but this was the case in some occasions when I "tested" their weather against real weather in my home area.

But Windy I guess is good with visualisation all around the globe.

Meteo Blue seem to be very good presenting area weather, so this I will use in those occasions when I have decided which area to fly into.

But I still miss a place where they both show airposts with metars as well as wind and weather above in different levels - maybe I am too demanding!