Help! Nothing loading from community folder

hi well it finally happened after all my good luck, and me saying i have had no problems it finally come back and bit me on the bum lol

okay so my problem is nothing is loading in to the sim from the community folder I cant seem to find out what or if i have done wrong I know the path is right because i downloaded a320-nx into the folder and the downloader finds the right path to the community folder and that's not showing up either as anyone experienced this or got any idears pulling my hair out here and I and at 74 I don't have much left lol Any help or advice would be much appreciated .

Kind regards

Andrew

Hi Andrew, I can’t help you I’m afraid but I did read something on the official forums where MSFS had created a second community folder. Maybe that happened with yours. Did you install MSFS in the default location? Personally I install it to my second drive D:\MSFS and the community folder is very easy to find, move, copy or whatever.

Hope you manage to sort it.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Hi steve thanks for reply I did the same as you installed to a different drive and i founf like you much easier to find commuity folder there is another community folder your right but before when i had stuff in my community folder it was left empty besides if it did work my c drive is not big enough i bought it with OS in mind and few more files i really dont understand it at all working fine and then bang all gone to pot,I have put a ticket in but if they dont answer I will just reinstall with the reset button lol

Thanks again steve

Kind Regards

Andrew

No problem Andrew, hope the reinstall fixes it. It’s a pain having to do it though isn’t it? I too have done my share of reinstalling.

Most problems are usually fixed by doing it though, until an update or addon messes it up again LOL

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Hi steve it seems to be installing quicker this time but at 154gb at a time i really donr want to be doing this everyday,oh and then there are another 60 files to install in the content manager you know i thought i was so lucky and it wasnt actually msfs2020 that messed up it was steam of all things just because i cancelled an update well it was in the middle of it lol Anyway steam wouldnt open flight sim wouldnt launch i thought all my triubles Had come at once and oh where to start lol

Just to let everyone know I have sorted it and everything is good.

Great. Glad it’s all working again :)

Regards

Steve