Setting in cockpit default camera, pilots view

Could some kind person point me in the direction of the camera file for the basic A320? I do not seem to be able to get the settings right using the in game up, down, zoom in zoom out and side to side version. Always seem to be too high to see the instruments, too low to see out the window properly. Maybe there is a tilt angle setting I could play about within, maybe not, any suggestions welcome too,

Finding the perfect camera angle in the A320 is near impossible, there's just too much to see all at once. There are some good tips on how to move around in the A320 cockpit more effectively in this video by Squirrel:
Flight Simmer since 2001 - Host of Flight Sim School, a YouTube channel that teaches newcomers to MSFS all the details they need to enjoy the game at it's fullest.

I rarely fly the A320.. but I have the following controls set for all aircraft...

Increase cockpit view height

Decrease cockpit view height

Translate cockpit view forward... back... left & right... you’ll get the idea.

Just go into the control settings and bind some keys...like your cursor keys.

You can then move around in any aircraft (even sit at the back if you wish :) )

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles