Can't Install new scenery or aircraft from Microsoft Store. . . . Downloads OK but ?

I have down loaded several add-ons from Microsoft Store but can't get them installed ? My program shows 98 installed items and up to date but also 34 items owned but not installed. Looks like to me all items are in the " Official " file. I'm not a computer genus but have figured out a bit with the help of other friends but they can't seem to figure it out either. Thanks

When you purchase items, clicking on buy and download will install them automatically. I have several items that are not installed by choice. You can always go to content manager and click on the item you want to install and it will install it. I hope that helps.
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim

• 1 year later...
I've got the same thing going on. Dropped items into the community folder, and a bunch are showing as installed but I have another 32 items that are in the list, within MSFS, but aren't installed. I can select them, but can't do anything more with them. I'm wondering if I've missed something along the way.

Firstly, files downloaded from Marketplace don't go into the Community Folder, they're installed directly into the sim via the Official folder over which the only control you have is the option to uninstall or reinstall from the Content Manager.

As regards downloaded files installed into the Community Folder, they'll often show in the Content Manager as uninstalled - but are in fact installed, it's just one of the many minor bugs yet to be fixed and has been around from day one as far as I can remember.

I have experienced the same thing and discovered that files that are unzipped can be nested inside another folder name. So moving the unzipped folder as opposed to the folder it contains would give you exactly the experience you are having. I would just double check that you are putting the correct folder into the Community folder.

Alienware Aurora R7 * i7-8700 @ 3.2GHz * 32 gb RAM * NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 gb * Samsung EVO 1 TB SSD * Logitech EXTREME 3D PRO * Dual Monitors (1 X 2k + 1 X HD) *Windows 11*. MSFS Premium Edition