Is my bush trip progress saving?

Hi all,

A peculiar thing has been happening to the last few legs of my bushtrip, and I'm wondering if someone else has seen this. I can complete a leg and continue with the next leg without a problem. But, it seems that some part of the sim isn't picking up on my progress. See the attached screenshot.

Screenshot (33)_LI.jpg

In the screenshot abve, note how legs 9 and 10 have checkmarks in the status column (circled in green), but legs 11 and 12 (circled in orange) does not. Like I said previously, I've completed these legs and can even choose to continue with leg 13...

This in inteself doesn't bother me too much, but I'd like to have the sim log that I completed the tip, once I've done so. Has anyone else experienced this? If so, and if you've completed the affected trip, did the sim log the completed trip?

Thanks!

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

I haven't tried the Bush Trip feature on FS, but the important place to check is your general nav log in the sim that should be logging every flight you take, whether or not it's part of a special feature. If your priority is to make sure that there is a log of all flight time somewhere--which is supposed to track your activity the way real pilots do--then you should be okay. Just go and check that log though.

From the home page: Profile ---> My Logbook.

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

Thanks Neil. I’d just like the sim to register when I complete the bush trip, because I think getting the achievement would be cool (once I’ve done all of them). To not have sim recognize completion of the trip would be a little anti-climactic...

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide