LOST Boeing 707 British Caledonian

michaeljulian

About a year ago I had a perfect British Caledonian 707 in the correct livery for my FS2004 but after a problem with my computer it has disappeared. Does anybody know where I can find a BCal 707 in in either FS2004 or FS2002 or a combination of both. It must be somewhere. Most suppliers on this site do not have one.

(I have checked my computer from top to bottom in case it had become misplaced)

Michael

About a year ago I had a perfect British Caledonian 707 in the correct livery for my FS2004 but after a problem with my computer it has disappeared.

That could happen if you'd set and activated a restore point dated/timed "prior to" the installation of the said simulation/s.

HJG currently offer 3 B-CAL B707 subjects as follows ....

The short fuselage B707-120B G-TJAA 1979 ....

b707-120b_british_caledonian_1979_139b_g-tjaa.jpg

And the standard fuselage B707-320C G-AYEX 1981 ....

707-320c_british_caledonian_1981_g-ayex.jpg

And the standard fuselage B707-320C G-AYZZ 1971 (leased from AMERICAN AIRLINES during the BUA/B-CAL era) ....

caledonian_bua_cargo_707-323c_g-ayzz_1971.jpg

All supported by customized panels for each aircraft type .... and "BRAND NEW" (just recently released) customized P&W JT3D (series) fanjet sound packs also.

MRC

"YES" .... they are FS9 Paul .... but also FSX portable too .... as are their supporting panels/gauges as well.

HJG's "NEW" and customized B707/720/C-135 sounds packs (released last Christmas) are offered as separate FS9 and FSX specific versions also.

MRC