A380 for msfs 2020

Hi! Clever simmers as many of you have come across the free add on A380 livery files for msfs2020 and the author mentioned just

drop the files in the community folder and you will find aircrafts in the livery. I did exactly that as instructed but there are no A380s there

I am wondering that since there is not any original A380 aircraft in MSFS 2020 how the repaints going to work, although it is stated in the

docs. that the repaints base on the msfs 2020 quad engine system. I shell be obliged in any body can tell me please how to make the files

work and see aircrafts in the livery THANKS

Hi, the settings I use to get the AI A380 and the twin engine airbus are in the options page go to traffic and set to real time online, then set ground aircraft density to something like 35, then a the bottom of the page set Use generic plane models ai traffic to ON. Traffic variety to ultra, and go to a big airport like Heathrow and you should see A380 parked. The do land and takeoff but because its real time and covid 19 there are not many a380s flying at the moment. Hope this helps

This is for the A380 that are already in the sim but you have to have the correct settings to see them in the sim. My settings in options/traffic are real time online/ ground aircraft density 35/ use generic plane models ai traffic set to on. You will only see A380 at big airports like Heathrow as in real life