Long loading times

I have always believed that computers should wait on people, not the other way around.

I don't understand this tolerance some people have for long wait times.

They are unnecessary.

Correct -- they ARE unnecessary. As many of us have pointed out repeatedly in this and other forums, use an addon manager, several of which are available as freeware. Problem solved, assuming you can tolerate a 1 or 2 minute load time.

I have no addons.

I am certainly not an expert, but if your community folder is empty and you are still experiencing unreasonable load times, it seems there is a problem with your installation of MSFS. This should not be happening.

Cobalt, I didn't start this thread and I'm not the only one with the observation that there are long wait times. I have merely offered my opinion that the wait times are unnecessary. This observation has brought unusual pushback IMO.
i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Cobalt, I didn't start this thread and I'm not the only one with the observation that there are long wait times. I have merely offered my opinion that the wait times are unnecessary. This observation has brought unusual pushback IMO.

Just trying to help, and I agree with you -- the wait times are unnecessary, as I said earlier.

Does it matter which "addon manager" one uses? There are several........... :)
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

This one is excellent: flightsim.to/file/1572/msfs-addons-linker

That's the one I use as well.

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality