Lost power during upgrade download

I lost power for a short while during upgrade download and when I tried to resume it stalls at download page. Circle is not moving. Don't know if it is downloading in the background or not. It has been about 30 minutes and no progress. I will let it go awhile longer and see if it finishes downloading. This is on the checking for updates page. Edited by hafmyne

I rebooted and restarted MSFS. Stalls at looking for update page. Circle not going around. Update was large "11G" and my download speed is not great "14" I think I will wait awhile longer and see if it is downloading in the background. If not will have to delete and reload. I am retired so have plenty of time to download it again. I had to reload it once when my hard drive craped out after 3 months. Just takes time.

I managed to accidentally shut the programme down whilst downloading, the bar told me I was about half way. Restarted the game, got the 1.09GB download again but when that was finished went straight to the sim without further downloading. Seems to work okay but I wonder if I've "lost" some of the update? Tried rebooting but sim just reloaded as normal, albeit a little slower than before and a bit of stuttering which I put down to one or two of my TP addons not now being fully compatible.

Might just try reinstalling from MS Store, can't do any harm. Can it?