A320 neo questions - inop knobs etc

Just wondering does anyone know if the following could be part of a future update of MSFS2020 with reference to the A320 NEO.

Any (cockpit) knobs/switches currently INOP (inoperative) be made operative.

Pushback - this appears to be controlled (left, right, stop) by the pilot who seems to have enough to do at this time. XP11 has an addon which allows the path and length of the pushback to be 'preprogrammed' and as such controlled by the tug operator.

V1 Vr callouts - could these be added in the future so that the pilot does not have to watch the speed ribbon or do real A320's not have this feature?

Thanks

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

In case you didn't know, and are interested, there is a team called FBW (FlyByWire) who are producing a mod for the A320 @ https://github.com/Externoak/A32NX-installer/releases/latest/download/A32NX_Downloader.zip and choose the "development" version. You can see this mod in action before you use it on the MSFS20 Discord channel. If you already know about this, then you know they are adding this kind of stuff to the default plane with the mod.

Timberleaf

Win 10 | Area 51 R5 | i7 9800x 4.5 GHz | RTX 2080 8GB | 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4 | HP Envy 34c

"One woman's chop is another man's turbulence"

I would advise to be patient, I think Asobo is working with this group to include most of the mod in a future update, without the risk of mod induced problems.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to be assured that Asobo and FBW are working on the a320.

I had concerns that what we now have will be 'it'.

I did NOT know about FBW and will check that out. Thanks again

I don't quite understand the Discord channel. When I open the web page it shows I am already logged in (my username, number and avatar bottom left of screen) and when I select user settings/my account it advises me 'unclaimed account' and when I select that and it displays my email address but when I select it it displays that the account has already been claimed.

Edited by jparnold
add last sentence

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick