Non-aircraft views?

Hi, call me silly but I think the only stupid questions are those which are not asked.

Most scenery developers usually publish images of their creations with no aircraft in sight. How's that done?

I'm specially intrigued by images of inside buildings, such as airport terminals, control towers, etc.

What camera should I use to see those building interiors, without an aircraft in the middle?

Thanks in advance, best regards.

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

I have my realism set to the lowest setting, and then I take the drone out for "looking" around the airport. Now, I have not gone inside a BIG airport, but I can navigate my way around. Because I can go through buildings (please don't hate, this is how I enjoy using the sim, lol), I imagine one can go inside the building and "walk" around. Just a guess??
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I have my realism set to the lowest setting, and then I take the drone out for "looking" around the airport. Now, I have not gone inside a BIG airport, but I can navigate my way around. Because I can go through buildings (please don't hate, this is how I enjoy using the sim, lol), I imagine one can go inside the building and "walk" around. Just a guess??

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I suspected the drone had to be involved somehow, but what's the relevance of the realism setting here? Maybe you couldn't do that with a higher setting?

Windows 10 Home - Intel i7 9700 4.70GHz - 32Gb DDR4 RAM - GeForce GTX 1660 OC 6Gb - Kingston 512Gb SSD - Internet 1Gbps (test 600+ Mbps)

Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I suspected the drone had to be involved somehow, but what's the relevance of the realism setting here? Maybe you couldn't do that with a higher setting?

I "think" the lower the realism, the more you can do things you should not be able to do in the real world, like go through buildings, trees.

I just tried the drone at KJAX, did not go walking through the terminal, however, it is a stock terminal, so perhaps there is nothing to walk around in??

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality