Saving external views possible yet in MSFS?

Hi all, according to the MS Camera Basic concepts page (as of August 18) you can't save custom external camera views, only cockpit views if I understand this correctly - - and understanding all of the capabilities of the sim is a ways off for me LOL.

I like a specific view to go out of the cockpit to while on approach, for now I just simply toggle the smart cam and adjust zoom and height to what I want, but a preset would be sweet! Does anyone know if there is a way to pull it off anyway?

Here is a link to the article I refer to -

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016003159-Camera-Overview

The last line under "External view" = "At the moment, you cannot save custom views in External view"

Thanks,

Mike

Dell XPS 8930 Core I9-9900 3.10 GHz, Windows 10 Pro 64-bit, 32GB RAM @2666 Mhz, Nvidia GeForce RTX 2060, 1 + 2 TB SSD’s and 1 + 2 TB spinner sata’s, Thrustmaster T-Flight Hotas X, FS9, FSX, MSFS

There is a setting under cockpit camera to look left 45 degrees. Unfortunately, it gives a 90 view instead! I hope this gets fixed soon. It would be great for approaches.
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim