A320 total engine and power failure mid flight

I was on my way down to Athens from Edinburgh with the A320 and as I was at about the 2hr 45 mark all of a sudden the engines cut out (I think) and the screens cut out and went black. Eventually the screens came back on but I could not get the engines back on/power up. The centre display read something like “engine 1 failure” and “land immediately”. It was extremely annoying. It is even more annoying that failures are the one assist that I actually have turned on. I can do all the basics of flying the aircraft and really enjoy it. Take off, climb, cruise and then a reasonably smooth landing but then for some reason this happens. Can anyone help me out? Is there something im missing? Is there an easy way to like reset the settings and get the engines back on when this sort of crap happens? Thanks in advance guys.

I think you ran out of fuel. The fuel burn rate is way off. At the top menu bar, add some fuel when the fuel drops down under 25%.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

• 2 weeks later...

I have tested the unlimited fuel with A320, 747 and a couple prop planes. IT DOESN'T WORK.

Submitted a bug report to Zen desk and a couple days later they replied 'problem solved'. But there's no indication when we'll see a fix. Further research reveals this bug has been around a while and previously reported but I can't find it any list.

The only solution I have is to use this app - https://flightsim.to/file/3181/fspm-vfr-map

The app has a 'jump' feature so if crossing the Atlantic you jump a couple times and each time use the tool bar at top of screen to refuel.

I also like the jump feature because you can jump many times on a flight unlike the similar feature included in MSFS.