UK - Airbus stick and throttles out of stock

I've had the Airbus throttles and stick on order since early September with Amazon. They put back the delivery date twice, but yesterday I received an email saying they were unable to source the items and had deleted the order from my account.

Anyone else suffering with trying to get their hands on a new Thrustmaster TCA Officer Pack Airbus Edition? I've also been looking for a new Saitek autopilot box. Also out of stock everywhere and very inflated prices on Ebay!

Anyone know of any reasonably priced stock in the UK?

Thanks

Mark L

It’s the same with all flight sim controllers at the moment. I made the right choice upgrading my yoke to the Honeycomb Alpha back in April. You can’t get them anywhere now.

I ordered Honeycomb Bravo throttles in May. They’ve been put back a couple of times & now estimating December. Covid hasn’t helped but the main thing was the early release of MSFS.

Of course some things are available on eBay but at extortionate prices.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles