Msfs on a laptop?

A friend who is a pilot for a british airline is interested in msfs after seeing it running on my pc. He doesn't possess a PC and wants to know if there is a laptop powerful enough to run it as he would prefer a laptop.

I am trying to steer him towards a pc but i thought that i would enquire for him about the possibility of a laptop.

Any thoughts appreciated.

Thanks

Stinger

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I am running on a Dell Precision with a Quadro video card. 9th gen i7, 32GB RAM, 512GB SSD.

Your friend can get a Dell Xps with Nvidia RTX to get the best performance.

Sent from my SM-A515F using Tapatalk

Great info thanks. I'll let him know [emoji106]

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought a laptop from amazon specifically to run fs 2200. Here are the details:

ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 (2020) Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 300Hz IPS Type FHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super, Intel Core i9-10980HK, 32GB DDR4, 2TB RAID 0 PCIe SSD, Per-Key RGB KB, Windows 10, G532LWS-XS99

I've only had the game 2 days, but it seems to run ok. It was $2,500 but I think it's out of stock now.

One bad thing is it doesn't have a numeric keypad. You can stimulate it on the touchpad, but it's not the same.

Edited by shb7

I just bought a laptop from amazon specifically to run fs 2200. Here are the details:

ASUS ROG Strix Scar 15 (2020) Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 300Hz IPS Type FHD, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super, Intel Core i9-10980HK, 32GB DDR4, 2TB RAID 0 PCIe SSD, Per-Key RGB KB, Windows 10, G532LWS-XS99

I've only had the game 2 days, but it seems to run ok. It was $2,500 but I think it's out of stock now.

Thanks for the info. Good specs so you should be able to run MSFS at high , if not ultra settings.