Additional Missions via mods/addons?

I know it's still very early; but, I'm just curious if MSFS supports mods or addons which add missions and/or stories similar to what we had with FSX, even if it's just as simple as a set of saved flight paths/settings/etc.

I always enjoyed these types of addons and think they're well worth the money.

I know it's still very early; but, I'm just curious if MSFS supports mods or addons which add missions and/or stories similar to what we had with FSX, even if it's just as simple as a set of saved flight paths/settings/etc.

I always enjoyed these types of addons and think they're well worth the money.

I haven't looked myself but you can probably work this out by checking out the SDK by enabling developer mode in the sim. I would think that it is almost certainly the case that missions will be added by third parties.

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I think it would be cool if someone updated some of the classic FSX missions like "Hawaiian Checkout", "Sitka Approach" or the "Lower Loon" tutorial. I guess I could work them out on my own but well done updates of those missions would be great. I already went to Lower Loon just to check it out. It looks spectacular compared to the old version!