Can You Advance Time In Long Flights

According to the keyboard control profile...the Sim Rate is mapped to the letter R. I tried it, and nothing happened. So, more investigation needed.

Asus Z590 P, Intel I7-10700K, nVidia RTX 4070, 64gb ram(3200), 2 nvme ssd (2 tb total),

Samsung QN90B 43" 4k@120hz, Bose Companion 5 PC speakers, Velocity Flight One

It works with the R key when you are in control of the aircraft (not when the AI pilot is flying for you). You must use CTRL + NUMPAD+ or CTRL + NUMPAD- to raise or lower the rate.

One thing I don't care for is that the clock is not speeded up, so if you are timing the flight with the navigation log, it stays at 1x speed.

One thing I don't care for is that the clock is not speeded up, so if you are timing the flight with the navigation log, it stays at 1x speed.

Another 'bug'? How do we log these so that MS is aware?

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

Also there is no indication on-screen about what rate you have speeded up to, so getting back to normal is really tricky. Some say; reduce to absolute slowest and then two times faster is back to normal, but to me it feels more like one time faster is back to normal (ie slowest is 0.5x and one faster is 1x)
i5-10600K @ 5.0 GHz, Gigabyte Z490M motherboard, RTX 2080 Super 8GB, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p monitor, CH Products Fighterstick, Pro Throttle and Pro Pedals, Track IR 5, Oculus Quest 2, Windows 10 64-bit

Post it at Zendesk (that's their bug tracking portal).

Lots of people have reported Zendesk works intermittently at best. The whole process is designed to make it a total chore to use in order to put off all but the most determined bug reporters.

I love the smell of napalm on my cornflakes.