No Premium Content

I've seen this exact same issue posted in other forums, including the MSFS 2020 forum, but without any resolution. So I'm not the only customer with this problem. Simply, I purchased the Premium Deluxe version, the Microsoft Store shows I purchased it, but all I can download is the Standard version. I've attached an image of my Microsoft Store content window which gives the odd message that the Deluxe and Premium Deluxe versions "do not work on my device" (?). Also, the Premium Deluxe version has a "manage" tag -- what does that mean? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Bob

Micro Store MSFS 2020.jpg

I too bought the Premium Deluxe from the MS Store. I installed the digital ownership first. On my screen the premium deluxe upgrade was showing as “not compatible with this device” -

So I installed the standard flight sim (the one top of your list) & when it was done, I checked and everything had been installed, including the premium content. I guess I was one of the lucky ones.

Like you, I have noticed loads of similar posts about this and the is an update due next week so maybe Asobo will have fixed it.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles