Printing Scenery Library?

LTCSZ

Theres a utility out there (a batch file i think im not at my pc at mo so cant check) that allows you to print the contents of folders (ie, folder names etc) - try google i think its print directory or similar

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 32GB Patriot Viper 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs

You can do it by printing a list of files in the add-on directory.

In Windows (or File) Explorer, hold down the SHIFT key as you right-click the folder. Select Open command window here or in later versions of Windows, select Open PowerShell window here.

This opens the DOS-like command window. Type dir > printit.txt, then press ENTER.

Return to Windows Explorer, where you'll find a new file, printit.txt, in the folder. You can either double-click the file to load it into Notepad and print from there, or simply right-click the file and select Print.

You can change the look of that printed list by adding additional instructions to the dir command. For instance:

⦁ dir /b > printit.txt will print only the file names.

⦁ dir /o:d > printit.txt will sort the files by date.

⦁ dir *.png /o:d /s > printit.txt will list only *png files, sorted by date, and will include those found in the current folder's subfolders.

To find more such options, use the command dir /?.