Do the settings do anything at all?

chesterspal

I'm trying to affect some changes in my controls but as I play with these sliders little seems to change.

Right now there seems to be too much reaction to even the smallest movement in my Saitek yoke. Playing with the sensitivity slider seems to do little.

I'd also like to speed up the flight reload after I do a landing but it seems to hang on the scenery for the longest time. How can I affect a change so that it loads faster. I can do with less accurate/detailed scenery for now as I only want to do landings.

Thanks much!

Right now there seems to be too much reaction to even the smallest movement in my Saitek yoke. Playing with the sensitivity slider seems to do little.

You have discovered that the 'sensitivity' slider doesn't actually adjust sensitivity! The only way you can do that is to use something that lets you change the response curve for the yoke axes. FSUIPC can do that and I think SPAD.neXt may be able to do it too.

The sensitivity slide is better named as 'delay before responding to any movement'. At zero, there is no delay. At max setting, there is a very big delay. If you want to know about this in detail,

from about 3:27 onwards.

MarkH

C0TtlQd.jpg

The only way you can do that is to use something that lets you change the response curve for the yoke axes. FSUIPC can do that...

Fantastic. I will get this app and go though setting it up later today. The video was a big help, as well.

Many thanks!