Service Pack

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I notice from various posting that an update is due out but as some of the posting are quite old now. According to my copy of 727 the version is 7.0.10 - is this the latest?

I have had to manually modify files to get the strobe lights visible in the wing view and wind noise when the gear is lowered (after ding this the spoiler sound has gone!). Surely, these issues should be addressed by the update??

You have the current version Geoff.

The next one does allow lights to be see in wing view, gear wind sound to be heard, avionics to not die on cold dark start and many other changes and additions that effectively make it version 2 and will require a new download/install. There's just too many changes to do it as an update file.

Aside from a couple of issues, the file is ready for F1 to do their bit. Sadly, one of the issues is a somewhat annoying bug in the revised fuel system logic that we do have to resolve.

Cheers

Paul Golding

Dreamfleet/Flight1 727 & 727X Developer

Guest doncarlos

I have the same version as you

Gee mine work...all I do is turn the swithch to on...perhaps you are not used to the quality of a DF product....do you mean that you should see the strobes from the FO chair...well as I remember a 727 you should not unless in a full fog or cloud cover ...from the back wing view ...no can't see them there either...unless you are doing a final in fog and then they light up the cloud...just like mine do....are you saying that even if you go to "spot" view with the switch in the on position you do not see the strobe

no expert but mine work and are one of the great features of this 727

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

>Aside from a couple of issues, the file is ready for F1 to do

>their bit. Sadly, one of the issues is a somewhat annoying

>bug in the revised fuel system logic that we do have to

>resolve.

i'm propably get killed for asking but as almost another month passed now: How is the SP coming along? It's so hard to wait for the new modells :-(

Thanks and best regards

janosch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

>Hi,

>

>>I expect to upload the final files within 48 hours for F1 to

>>create the new installer.

>

>Just a short questions: Has that happened? Would love to fly

>the new 727 during the holidays

>:-)