FS2002 Deutsche Lufthansa IL-14P, v1.3. In 1955 the East German Deutsche Lufthansa started their service with four IL-14P from Berlin-Schonefeld to Moscow. DM-SBV got into DLH service in 1956 and was sold to Egypt in 1966. The DLH had altogether 29 IL-14's in use. Features full moving parts, metalic textures, virtual cockpit and panel with XML gauges. Design by Edgar Guinart Lopez, repainted by Lex Schwarz.