Error correction to Installation notes for multipul airports in Florida

fredz1939

I wish to apologize to all those who have downloaded any of the Florida scenery files that I posted between 07/31/2016 and 03/17/2017. Just search for the word 'ZEALOR' I mis-typed one of the required library file names and just was notified of the error. The required libraries list should be as follows -

Required file downloads

EZ Scenery files ez_1.zip flightsim.com

GA_hangars_ss_vol_2_v1.zip AVSIM.net

GA_hangers_ss_V3.zip AVSIM.net

Airport_Buildings_AP.bgl AVSIM.net

Airport_Buildings_01_AP.bgl AVSIM.net

Airport_Buildings_02_AP.bgl AVSIM.net

These three files are found in a sub-folder of one of Art Poole's sceneries (Scenery_Global_Scenery in boca_raton_fl.zip)

The first GA_hangars listing was incorrectly typed (the above is the correct listing)

Sorry for the mix-up and I will try to type better in the future.

Later,

Fred Z

Hi Fred

Thank you!

I have been looking for Florida airports and I am downloading yours right now. I live at the North end of FA40 Hidden Lake Airpark, New Port Richey, Fl and have not found a FSX version here or anywhere else.

By any chance have you done this airpark or would you consider doing it as a request? I have tried to modify the original FSX version but I am having no luck. I drive past FA40 3-4 times a week and know the original FSX version is not accurate. I fly my Mustang (see cockpit builders topic) from there and would really like an accurate version.

Thank you again for all of the airports you have done in the past!

Take care

Ed

Hey, Raceguy............If you are looking for Florida scenery for FSX, search in FSX Scenery for 'Art Poole' ... Art has done a large collection of Florida Sceneries that are fantastic! In fact, some of the libraries I use for my uploads come from him with his permission. FYI, FA40 is in process..when done, I will upload it here to flightsim.com

Sorry again for the mis-typing, will try to do better.

Later,

FredZ

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived