Getting some berries

annber

Hello all, long time since last post, Jan is still not back, is he ok? Adam continues his excellent posts as usual.

Anyway, been around the Berry islands lately getting more work done, just started Big Whale Cay and finishing touches on Little Whale Cay. Had to look for videos on YouTube for those airports in order to add some touches. Hope you guys enjoy, and Adam, I am sending you a pm this weekend to follow up on something I suggested months ago.

berry08.jpg

berry09.jpg

berry12.jpg

berry14.jpg

berry15.jpg

Hi Bernardo,

Your scenery and shots are mighty impressive, nice job! :) As for Jan, someone said he was having computer problems and that he was ok, that's all I know. It just seems like an awfully long time to me.:confused:

Anyway, I'll be looking for your PM this weekend my friend. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Some beautiful looking tropical shots!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz Cpu, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB Videocard, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360 Water Cooler, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI Motherboard, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W Power Supply, G.SKILL 48Gb Ram @76000 MHz DDR5 Ram, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB Drive, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

Welcome back! :) Things have been pretty quiet around here without the chaotic influence of His Highness.

Your very nice captures are certainly welcome and highly appreciated. I have it on the good authority of a

well placed Twitter informant that Jan has been abducted by Aliens and is currently in orbit around Mars.

...Maybe not. But truth is a rare commodity these days. :mad: -- Bob

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-7700 3.6GHz / GTX1660 6GB / 32GB RAM / 49" Samsung CHG90 / WIN10

Archived