Virtavia B-29 for FSX

hendrik357

I hope this is the right place to post this issue. I was wondering if anyone has purchased the Virtavia B-29. It is a beautiful plane but I am having issues with it and was wondering if anyone else has had the same problems.

1. After about flying for 10 minutes it becomes unresponsive and just flies in a circle.

2. When on auto pilot the plane will fly from point A to point B doing so at a 16% bank while flying straight on to destination.

3. When it reaches it's destination it does not circle the airport but just continues to fly straight on by the intended airport.

4. The plane does not not obey CSR or NAV commands.

Let me say here I am not complaining as I have been receiving help from Phil over at Virtavia tech support. I am just curious if anyone else has had these problems. I have followed Phil's suggestions but nothing seems to over come the issues I am having. I can and will be glad to post his suggestions if anyone would like to read them.

Hendrik357

It's best to stick with Virtavia support. You have a money back guarantee. Return it and keep tabs in forum to see if indeed IT had problems or if it was YOU (controller calibration, etc). You can always go back and buy it again. That way nobody gets hurt. I don't have this ac so can't give feedback. Just trying to help. Nothing is 'terminal' when it comes to simming (not even crashes-hehe).

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived