I want it all....

fsblibli

...and I want it now! Well, FS2004 has always been the perfect place for simmers who get literally everything they want. There is every airplane, scenery, airline. Now I start to miss some things: Project Airbus is not getting their A330/340 finished... Big pity! Wish they could add an A320 neo. It's just a new engine! Hardly any payware and no freeware around for this new airplane that will soon fill our skies along with its predecessor version. No flyable and no AI-version either.

And BTW can anybody do a good A350? The one by Camil Valiquette is o.k. but there are no good cockpits and sounds around. Similar for the 787. There are countless repaints for the 737 MAX which is not in service yet but hardly anything for A320 neos and A350s? How can that be?

Also wondering if anybody could do an AI flight plan for the new Eurowings.

Don't know if this is the best place to post this but hopefully some developers still feeding will read it. Me and certainly lots of simmers will appreciate it.

Thanks to all developers and the community for making this such a great hobby!

Well I am afraid you already have it all - all you are going to get, that is, as far as FS9 is concerned. The 'Community' has abandoned ship has already sailed to FSX Accel, Steam, XPlane or P3D. And Win 10. So 'THAT'S ALL SHE WROTE' comes to mind (and is cruel fact). Time to move up. I myself won't move up to Win 10 YET (1 more year?). I still have Win 7 Pro 64 bit that works well with FS9 and FSX Accel. And I don't have ANY payware. Don't plan to get any either. Just me. I have plenty of freeware stuff to fly or drive (I like race cars in FSX). And I never have made a flight plan either (ever). Still I keep busy and have some FS2002 stuff I like and inport into FS9. So I can go back to 2008 and still find new stuff to spend my 24/7 time doing flight simming. Having the 'latest and the greatest' per se never did float my boat. Ever fly helicopters? Boats? Ships? UFO's? Me yeah. Have a nice day.

Chuck B

Napamule

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Archived