FPS Limiter Question

gwhess

When I first installed FPS Limiter, the frame rate limit appeared in bright green characters indicating what the limit was set at when FSX first opened. Now the characters no longer appear. Does this mean that the limiter is not operating when I launch FSX?

Gary

I'm not a pro at this kinda stuff, but I've read, in Nick's Bible if nowhere else, but several threads in here, that the only frame limiter you should use for FSX is the one included in the Sim. No externals, including NVidea Inspector.

Hope that helps a little...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

I'm not a pro at this kinda stuff, but I've read, in Nick's Bible if nowhere else, but several threads in here, that the only frame limiter you should use for FSX is the one included in the Sim. No externals, including NVidea Inspector.

Hope that helps a little...

Pat☺

I would second this having tried all the external ones. Ive also tried unlimited and various limitations and always gone back to 30 being best. Some seem happier with unlimited though.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Archived