Traffic density set to 20% each time i load up the sim

darrenvox

It seems that when I load the sim up the traffic amount is set to 20% and I have to reset it to 100% each and every time, and that doesn't make me happy camper. I don't know why I have to do that every time, is there a quick fix or do I have to reset to default settings...???

TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Set it to 100 %. Close the sim. Reopen the sim. If it is still at 20% you have a permission probelm. Reinnstall FS9 outside of program files or turn down UAC to zero

The only time a traffic density setting should revert back in the way you are describing is if the sim aborted/crashed during a fight.

Sorry I was trying to send a message that it's fixed but I must have seen a push notification for something and forgot about it but i saved the flight and it worked

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reinnstall FS9 outside of program files or turn down UAC to zero

The only time a traffic density setting should revert back in the way you are describing is if the sim aborted/crashed during a fight.

I wish I had a dollar for every time a person recommended to reinstall FS2004. I could have bought Microsoft by now. Seems that that is only necessary in EXTREME situations.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived