Plantronics 655 DSP USB Headset in FSX

familton

I am using a Plantronics 655 DSP USB headset with FSX. The volume is low with all sliders set to max. The headset is correctly identified. The GUID number in the FSX.cfg is {4AE63266-DF03-4911-91C7-237077ED2AB0}.

I am using WIN7 64 bit and all me audio sliders and mixer volumes are set at max. The volume control on the headset is on max.

The volume with Skype and all music and video files is OK.

I talked to Plantronics Support and they had no idea why it would be low only in one program.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Bob.

When you are running fsx go to window screen and click the speaker icon at the bottom right hand corner of your screen then select mixer and see what volume level fsx is running at. Then try different usb slots and see if that makes a difference. In fsx also try and change the audio output to different devices ie default windows or your sound card.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Thanks!!!!!! The mixer setting when FSX was running was set low. I did not realize that FSX had separate mixer settings. I never checked them before. I assumed the mixer settings were the same for all programs. They were all at max. I thanks you very much. Bob.

Archived