Multiple Legs

cheeseburger

Hello fellow flight simmers....Question????? is it possible to do multi legs with fs9? I recently set up a flight from KDFW-KLAS, then decided to go from KLAS-KOAK. Upon arrival to KLAS, parked my B757, unloaded/reloaded pax and cargo. I then went to the flt planner and set flight to Oakland, Ca. When flt sim asked me "Do you want to move......" I told fs9 "NO".

I am now ready for departure to KOAK, requested taxi clearance, pushed back, commence engine start-up, began taxi, then it happened.........FS9 crashed :mad:

Now Ive tried this before, LIMC-LGAV-LIMC, NO PROBLEM!!!! was it luck or is fs9 not able to do multi legs????

p.s. tried multi-leg KSAN-KRNO-KTVL, upon takeoff from KRNO B737 did not lift from runway, hit trees, fences, and houses at end of runway....OMG. THANK GOODNESS just a fltsim.;)

To answer your question literally, I suspect it was just "luck". I have done this multi-leg many times and never had a crash because of it. Even done things like A -> B -> C -> B ->A where A B C are all airports at which I have landed. Or even had a "touring" type flight plan from and then back to a carrier, never having landed anywhere in between.

Having said that, I don't use any kind of fancy FMS. If you have one of those, then that might be different circumstances.

Steve from Murwilllumbah.

Archived