Editing/Customizing the FSX:SE Menu Bar

thepanda

Welcome, Panda.

Always good to have another victim....errr...USER join the ranks :D

I am sure there must be a way to change all that fun stuff, but I have no idea what it might be. I'll wager the Bean will pop in with a 5 word sentence that tells all about it though. We shall see!

Till then, be welcome, and enjoy, both the forums, and the Sim :D

And have a nice cuppa coffee. It's on the house!

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Sorry I wasn't very helpful.

Having said that, everyone knows all pilots in the world live almost entirely on cofee, with maybe a little beer and cheese thrown in occaisionally.

So, have a cup on me, and settle in and have some really good flights. At least until the great and powerful Bean decides to chime in. If he does.

Sometimes, a lot of the forum greats go missing around the holidays, which is understandable. Just hang on, drink coffee, and fly around. I'm sure you'll get an answer eventually, even if it's just "No, you can't". :)

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived