I can't install liveries in Aerosoft's Airbus X

billkhalid577

I have managed to get liveries into FSX but when I launch them they either say 'Error loading up livery' or the livery is very dark and when I launch the aircraft the cockpit is fully blacked out. The first time it happened I thought I did something wrong but I tried again while watching YouTube tutorials too but none worked. I've tried the Aerosoft forum but didn't get any useful help. I try to use the livery manager but it just doesn't show up in FSX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure if it's relevant to the Airbus X specifically, but when you install a new livery and the VC textures are missing, it's most likely because of the texture.cfg missing from the new livery's folder.

Simply copy a texture.cfg from the folder of a default livery of the Airbus X, whose VC doesn't have any missing textures, to the folder of the new livery.

http://rs258.pbsrc.com/albums/hh250/henrysb/avatar_11769.gif~c200

I'm not sure if it's relevant to the Airbus X specifically, but when you install a new livery and the VC textures are missing, it's most likely because of the texture.cfg missing from the new livery's folder.

Simply copy a texture.cfg from the folder of a default livery of the Airbus X, whose VC doesn't have any missing textures, to the folder of the new livery.

I tried that but I'm afraid it didn't work, thanks for your quick response though[emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived