ATC, flight plan conflict.

MagyarMatt

I'm finding that when i fly my aerosoft a320 that the ATC keep giving me heading changes away from my MCDU flight plan. When i check the map it seems they are still wanting me to follow the default generated FSX flight plan!

Is there anyway to stop this happening?

I'm finding that when i fly my aerosoft a320 that the ATC keep giving me heading changes away from my MCDU flight plan. When i check the map it seems they are still wanting me to follow the default generated FSX flight plan!

Is there anyway to stop this happening?

Don't load the FSX flightplan. Simples

FSX knows nothing about your flightplan programmed into your Airbus FMS. It will only recognise a FSX flightplan.

So if you want the two to be in sync, use a flightplanner such as http://www.simbrief.com/

Download the FSX flightplan AND the Aerosoft Airbus flightplan (or manually enter the route into the aircraft FMS). The two will now be in sync.

On departure and arrival you may still find that FSX ATC will vector you differently to your plan, but that happens in the real world too. If you want to fly a SID or a STAR without ATC vectors but still get landing clearance you will need to get a dedicated ATC program. I use PF3.

Archived