FSX Gold edition

jackargus

My old computer crashed and I lost everything, Geek squad at Best buy transferred the hard drive to my new computer now I can't load my FSX Golden edition except for a short time, also can' install any of mt extras loke traffic and other down loads I used the product key that came with the program.

can any one help, 80 year old guy that been with this stuff from sim 98 to FSX

thanks Jack

MS Windows and FSX uses certain ID numbers of whatever hardware your 'PC' is made up of and creates a 'profile'. So if you get a new PC you also have changed your hardware 'profile'. So, Windows wants you to register it, and FSX wants you to validate FSX. Best to get the MS 800 number for FSX and call them. Annoying but necessary and is only way as it's not a 'new install' where FSX itself would be able to validate itself online. Good luck.

Chuck B

Napamule

(I'm 76 so I know what is involved - Gray Matter (hehe))

i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived