Taking a Break From A2A

Mithras

Don't get me wrong, their GA work is stunning! However...I have a fantastic home cockpit build, nice and immersive and realistic, and I often fly Alabeo's Piper Aztec and (usually) A2As Cherokee. However, with Siminnovation's new iPad app (https://www.siminnovations.com/software/air-manager/about-air-manager) which offers me more than a hundred aircraft gauges, including engine and temperature gauges, I find that A2A cockpit gauges just dont match up at all. However, nearly all other developr's planes do.

So I find myself going back to the Carenado Piper Archer II which I have flown in RL, which works beautifully with my various Siminnovation app iPads. I known I'm missing quite a bit, but to mitigate the loss I have Accufeel installed as well as RealEngine which simulates the over-stressing of the Lycoming O-360.

If I could get the software to work with A2A then, things might be different....but I certainly do have an 'immersive' set-up.

- Paul Elliott

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Come and follow my recreation of this historic light here: HERE

I might have spkoen too soon, I've discovered that one of the hundreds of different instrument gauges available, a rev counter, does accurately mirror that of the A2A Cherokee. None ogf the manifold pressure gauges in the Air Manager Sim Innovations pack work with the A2A planes, though... although this should not be a problem - The Cherokk doesn't have a manifold pressure gauge....

- Paul Elliott

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Come and follow my recreation of this historic light here: HERE

Archived