Any VA uses Overland / Simmer's Sky for FSX

Carlesgon78

Hi,

I am looking for a VA with Simmer's Sky / Overland aircraft, it doesn't matter the aircraft model, so I have the full pack, so I could fly with Airbus or Boeing.

The reason is I don't like payware aircraft, I know how to fly, I am a real pilot with IFR rating, so I only need a simple aircraft, but I understand people who uses payware aircraft, I only want to fly with Overland and any VA who allows to fly with these aircraft.

Thanks a lot.

Overland is payware plane anyway????????

MetroAir uses Overland Airbuses. There are many virtual airlines who do not care what model you fly as long as you are satisfying their required type of aircraft and there is required livery on Overland addons. For imaginary example, USAir virtual airlines used Airbuses and they use freeware Project Airbus A320s but would not mind or would not care if you use Overland Airbuses as long as your Overland Airbuses have USAir liveries.

Regards,

Aharon

CQwL8Nm.png

Hello Aharon,

Thanks a lot about your answer, yeah, you are right, Overland are payware aircrafts, I wanted to refer specifically that I am not to use great detailed aircrafts, and I prefer the simplicity for use in flight simulator.

My sincere apologies for this misunderstanding and thanks for the information about this VA.

Hello,

More than welcome to have a look at Platinum Airways. As the Open Skies VA, our pilots fly the mission of their choice with the aircraft of choice at the time of choice. We are a pilot focused VA. If we don't have a particular AC in our livery (although we have a decent fleet), you can still use it (and request a Platinum repaint if you want). Our only requirements: minimum 18 years, first PIREP within 14 days after joining and at least one PIREP per month (or request leave). In addition to a Destination of the Week, we have military, vintage military and cargo missions to choose from. We have 5 non-mandatory hubs with schedules if you want to fly them: KEWR, KDFW, CYVR, YPPH and EBBR. And we have several forums where our pilots can talk about anything.

Best,

Stijn

--

Stijn

Honorary President, Platinum Airways

• 3 weeks later...

Archived