MSI Afterburner

When I set up my msi Afterburner to http://www.simforums.com/forums/drivers-nv-inspector-fsxcfg-complete-guide_topic36586.html describe when I close it and restart it goes back to the default settings. How can I set it up so when it restarts it keeps the custom settings ie fan speed, core temp ect. Or do I just need to set it up and keep it open in the systems try?

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Guest Robert455
In the fan control properties menu enable the "Enable user defined software automatic fan control" and for the other settings like any overclock and such, in the General settings tab, enable Start with Windows, Enable hardware control and monitoring, Enable low level driver, Restore settings after suspended mode. I think that will do it. If not, post again and we can see...

Thanks!

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Archived