Look, I'm sorry, alright! I won't do it again!

I've done that

I've experienced AI aircraft parking behind me and blocking me in but this was a first for me. :)

Can't figure out how you did that.

Oh, this was easy. :) I was already established on downwind and entering base when I heard this aircraft call out their position two miles out on a straight in. Since I typically fly a tight pattern I knew I had time to put it down before becoming a problem, so I did just that.

Unicom was really busy (there were four other fields within hearing distance that had at least one thing going on at the time) so it took a while for me to broadcast clear of the runway. Meanwhile that Cessna had joined short final and I could see their landing light. I took a moment while inbound and finding a spot at GA parking to watch the AI pilot do their thing; they pretty much dropped it in 10 meters above the runway and whamed it onto the runway surface. I was already pulled into the first available tiedown by the time they'd gotten their neck braces out.

30 seconds later I watch this aircraft round the first curve into my tiedown line and rather majestically (and yet unceremoniously) clip right through my aircraft and shut it down. I leave collision detection turned off because I know when I've goofed up and I can't stand having to reset a bunch of things because of weirdness like this. Which leaves us with this post. :)

Talk about a Custom Plane, I like it:D

Thank you! I call it a Ceechcraft Bonahawk. :)

Uich gwennen na'wanath ah na dhin,

an uich gwennen na ringyrn ambar hen.

Archived