FSX_SE/ Traffic 360

amberdog1

I have the same problem. I got in contact with Just Flight and was given instructions on how to fix it.

But it didn't.

I hope JF will look at this again.

Zoostorm Gaming Desktop PC, Core i7-950 3.06GHz, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDRW, GF GTX460, Windows 7 Home Premium

Hi AD,

AFAIK the Traffic 360 package works based on AI flight plans in BGL files, just like the default AI. So you basically need to locate those BGL files, and the aircraft models that go with them. Then move those files and folders to where they have to be for the sim to see them:

- the BGL files go either into "/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/Scenery/World/Scenery" or into a scenery folder of your choice which you then add to the scenery library.

- the aircraft models belong either directly into the "/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjcets/Airplanes" folder or any folder of your choice which you then have to add to the FSX.CFG as a "SimObjectPaths.x" element

But the first thing is to locate those files. If 360 has some kind of app that generates the flight plans, do that first, then go looking for them.

- the aircraft models belong either directly into the "/Steam/steamapps/common/FSX/SimObjcets/Airplanes" folder or any folder of your choice which you then have to add to the FSX.CFG as a "SimObjectPaths.x" element

I would even suggest to create a separate folder like "JF traffic 360" in SimObjects and activate as mentioned below. At least that's what I did, with FSX-SE of course.

Archived