Wilco CRJ pruchase

bmatt569

Hi All,

Back on June 10 I bought the boxed version of the Wilco CRJ. At the time they said that shipping would be in a few weeks. So far I haven't received or heard anything from Wilco or the Pilot Shop concerning this. I'm just wondering if I'm being too impatient. Has anyone else bought this product and received it? Not saying anything bad about Wilco just wondering.

Bill

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Airspeed, altitude and ideas, bad to run out of all three at the same time

David,

I've contacted both Wilco and Pilot Shop. Wilco referred me to the Pilot Shop since I bought it from them. Pilot shop has been sent two requests for information now and they have NOT replied to either. Very frustrating.

Bill

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I got a reply from Pilot Shop yesterday. This is the reply:

"We have been out of several of the Wilco titles for a few weeks and hey have informed us that they are out of the office "for the holiday" and will be able to send us more when they return, which is in August. So, we'll be able to ship this as soon as we receive the product from them, which we're hoping will be in about 2 weeks."

To me this is believable because some of the European countries pretty well close down for a "holiday" during the summer. But, at least I got a reply and a tentative ship date.

Bill

Bill Mattson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived