Building a new system, need help with GPU and other things

I´m building a new system for work (stock exchange) and need a real fast processor for data analysis.... I also want to play FSX with PMDG and other add-ons.

Processor i7 -4790k ou 6700k. (I need a i7 for my work, and it´s also good for fsx)

Memory: 16gb DDR3L (2x8gb) (ddr4 is very expensive and hard to find yet in my country, I need 16gb)

Monitor: I´m thinking about a LG 29" 2560 x 1080 FHD (Ultra Wide), as it would help a lot with my work and looks good in FSX.

I´ll use a 850evo SSD as main drive and a 2gb HDD for data.

Questions:

1) What would be the best processor ? 4790k ou 6700k ? I´m afraid of skylake bugs (like the prime95), but 4790k is getting old every day, and it also should run a little hotter. Would the K series add a lot in FSX ? or a 4790/6700 would be enough ?? What do you guys suggest ?

2) I won´t play games except FSX, so what GPU should I buy ? 750TI ? GTX 950 ? GTX960 ? GTX970 ? I don´t need it to be perfect, just looks good and good fps... But I probably will need to play it at 2560x1080, so.... what is the recommend card for this resolution in FSX/PMDG ?

Thanks !!

Archived