AI aircraft turning circle

FlyerDoc

Does anyone out there know of a way to make AI aircraft turn a tighter circle when taxiing, back-tracking or turning back after landing? It doesn't work just to make the taxi-link turns tighter (on ADE, for example) as the aircraft simply disconnects from the taxi-link and then has to find its way back. Runways on smaller airfields are often quite narrow, and I don't want to create paved turning areas where none actually exist.

Any help gratefully received!

It is in the aircraft.cfg file under the contact points section the first entry line 1.

Someone here gave my an example once if I can find it but basically in the first entry the first number raises or lowers the forward landing gear say on a tail dragger. The third number brings the tail wheel forward or back. Adjusting these two numbers tightens or widens the turning radius. I will see if I can find an example and post it. I did find this, it should explain a little better:

http://www.fsdeveloper.com/forum/threads/wandering-aircraft.425316/

Mike G.

Intel Core i7-4770K, ASUS MAXIMUS VI HERO Motherboard, , 8GB Memory , EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 6GB Video Card,Corsair Enthusiast 750W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply,Windows 7 64bit, Corsair Hydro Series H55 CPU Cooler

Archived