Microsoft flight simulator has stopped working

Capir

Hello

I have FSX, windows 10, and it works fine. But when I try to open an A320 fron airbus extended, it sendsthat error.(It does not happens with the other airplanes).

plob.png

I have this error log:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.60905.0, time stamp: 0x44fd0a92

Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.10586.122, time stamp: 0x56cc16f5

Exception code: 0xc015000f

Fault offset: 0x00043834

Faulting process id: 0x1ebc

Faulting application start time: 0x01d1b92a47170235

Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll

Report Id: d005becf-f8e3-4c18-8835-2cd772878909

How can I solved? I never needed the A320 until now that I need practice with the MCDU.

Thanks

If it only does that with that one plane, I would see what particular thing is different from all others. Probably, in my experience, it has to do with the dsd_fsx_xml_sound!Sound entry in the Panel.cfg file. It's happened to me several times, usually, and this just my experience, it's when the gauge is a dsd_fsx_xml_sound3!Sound gauge being called out, and it's not in the Gauges folder, OR the sound.cfg file it calls out is corrupted, missing not being called properly (too many or too few ..'s before the sound.cfg file name), has a bad entry, something.

It might not be that of course. I think the ntdll.dll file has to do with scenery, or maybe textures on the aircraft it's self. Maybe you have the DX10 button checked, and the textures for the plane don't support it?

I can't say for certain, these are just things I've seen happen TO ME...

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

ntdll.dll is a Windows file. It is not a fsx file.

Don't download files from a "all dll files for free site". Not a good idea.

The ntdll.dll error in fsx means you are overtaxing your system with too high fsx settings.

First: open a command prompt as administrator and run:

sfc /scannow

that checks and repairs any damaged Windows system files.

You may need to run it a few times to get all the files fixed.

sfc is System File Checker. A inbuilt Windows utility that checks your system files.

More info here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929833

If there is no issue with the system files, and you still get the ntdll.dll crash in fsx, turn down the fsx settings and or the videocard settings.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi

I already run the sfc and everything is ok. I tried with my settings in low. It stop working again. Just with the add on airbus X when I select A320. I can open the A321 that is by default in FSX but there's no MCDU, that's why I would like to run the aerosoftA320.

Thanks

And we done EVEN drink coffee.
i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D:). FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

I DO!!

By the liter...

I'm getting better though.

Pat☺

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Had a thought...then there was the smell of something burning, and sparks, and then a big fire, and then the lights went out! I guess I better not do that again!

Sgt, USMC, 10 years proud service, Inactive reserve now :D

Archived